Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simmons Black Label Beautyrest = More Mattress Night Mares

My husband and I decided to buy a new mattress. Simmons Black Label Beautyrest gave us the impression that we would get the best night sleep ever. $3,000 product is good right?

Wow,
so stressful and painful was buying a new mattress . Just after a week or 2 of owning this expensive bed we started to experiance some stress and back aches. We immediatly called the merchant about our bed. They came a few days later and inspected the mattress, then 2 weeks later we were told it was defective. There were 2 large craters were me and my husband were sleeping, also a very large lump had formed.


We were given an option for a refund or an exchange, and for a worser part in my judgment I decided to give the product another try. It did not take long at all. A few nights later the mattress stunk and our backs felt like they were going to break in half. I mean, it really had an odor. This was the worst 2 month experiance ever. We ended up with a Sealy Ultra Plush $1,500 mattress after the stinky mattress was returned. We love it and have never slept better!

No comments:

Post a Comment