Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Serta - Before The Big Dissapointment.

This is the review I had made about the serta perfect sleeper after a month. I said that it was one of the best mattreses that I have owned and slept on. One reason was because it felt like you were floating in the air, yes thin air all night. It is a great product when it's new.


You cannot feel your partner with this bed. I also got a great deal at my local furniture store. Including delivery, a queen mattress and a split box it totalled to 700 dollars. One thing they tried to pull on me was to buy a mattress cover for 70 dollars. Ended up buying the exact same one for 20 dollars. Overall this mattress would have been great if they actually stiched the product properly. After a while the bed just starts to fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment