Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Serta Warranty = False Promises

We bought this mattress (well under a different name at the time of purchase) 5 years ago. Within 3 years we had to replace it - big fight under warranty to have it replaced. The springs were coming through the mattress and we were told by the company we bought it from that this was normal!

Needless to say I laughed at the guy and had a rep from Serta come out and see the mattress. They were prompt and did replace the mattress under warranty. Now 2 years later we are having the same problem again. The company we bought it from came out yet again and told us the same thing.

I am going to have Serta come out again and hope they will honor their warranty. If they do honor their warranty I will fight to have a completely different mattress (I am quite willing to pay the difference), I don't want this mattress again! 2 mattresses in 5 years - ridiculous!! I wake up in the morning with such a sore back and legs I can hardly get moving in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment